Recently Facebook has started flagging popular links for “violating community standards”. I don’t know why I am suddenly on their radar, but from some research, I’m not alone.
Hopefully they will fix this soon. For now, I can “appeal”, but it seems to take them weeks to actually review the appeal and make a decision.
So the interim, here is a put up with the links that I cannot put up directly – optimistically this will pass the issue and get you to the answer you’re looking for!
- A List of over 100 free fonts that will write in Cricut With samples or each font in the pens they work with, and links for where to download them.
- Alternative (nor cricut) pens that will work with no adapter needed
- A Long List Of Sites With Free SVGS
- Sites to check DAILY for free svgs
- Freebie Friday – Sites with free svgs each Friday
- FREE THIS WEEK ONLY Premium fonts &svgs with commercial use licenses
- How to Download SVGS and Use them in Design Space
- Where to find, and how to use, free fonts and svgs in Design Space