Matt Moore is the author of The South’s Best Butts: Pitmaster Secrets for Southern Barbecue Perfection. This week, he joined the Clever Cookstr to talk about:
* The pig’s area in Southern foodways and cuisine past bacon
* Some of Matt’s favourite testimonies and pieces of know-how from interviewing pitmasters across 12 states within the barbeque belt for this ebook
* The differences among barbeque and grilling, and a way to explore barbecuing at domestic
* Barbecue past meat, from sides and vegetables to dessert
* Some of the biggest misconceptions and mistakes in barbecuing
* and plenty greater!
To listen the entire interview with Matt, listen within the pinnacle right hand participant, or on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.