Crockpot Cinnamon Roasted Almonds are crunchy cinnamon glazed almonds that are perfectly roasted right in your slow cooker. This simple recipe is so easy, they just about cook themselves. Candied nuts make for the perfect homemade holiday gift, awesome potluck dish and amazing party munchables.
I surely love giving home made provides at Christmas. It is a culture in my residence. It is like giving part of yourself and I can’t consider a higher manner to celebrate the season.
A few 12 months decrease again it seemed like maximum of the people on our Christmas listing have been dealing with some kind of food difficulty. So, I numerous from my standard treats of pecan bars, cakes, cookies and such. That is the yr I started out making tremendous styles of candied nuts to offer.
In addition to the favorites. I started out with honey ginger almonds (which can be extremely good) and ultimately labored my way to those Crockpot Cinnamon Roasted Almonds. They were a massive hit and I had a whole lot of requests for the recipe too! This recipe is about as easy as may be.
You whisk together the egg whites and vanilla. Toss in the almonds. Pour into the sluggish cooker and stir inside the ultimate components (reserve the water for later) and cook dinner dinner. All this is left to do is enjoy them and bag them up into a cello bag with a stunning ribbon for a suitable presentation.
You are going to love the ones!
With love from our easy kitchen to yours.
Do you ❤ love ❤ TSRI? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here toSubscribe to The Slow Roasted Italian by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!
Author: Donna Elick
Crockpot Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Crockpot Cinnamon Roasted Almonds are crunchy cinnamon glazed almonds which might be flawlessly roasted right for your slow cooker. This smooth recipe is so easy, they quite plenty cook dinner themselves. Candied nuts make for the proper domestic made excursion present.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 pounds (10 cups) whole raw almonds
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water (does not go in until the last hour)
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker bowl with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add egg whites and vanilla to a large bowl. Whisk until frothy but not stiff. Add almonds and toss until they are all completely coated. Pour almonds into slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients (except the water) to slow cooker and stir with almonds until they are well coated.
- Set slow cooker to low temperature. Cover. Cook 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally (at least once an hour). After 3 hours add 1/4 cup water to slow cooker and stir well. Cover and cook for the last hour (or two), stirring occasionally. Almonds are done when the coating begins to harden.
- Spoon almonds onto parchment paper or silpat mats. Allow to dry.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe may be halved. If you pick you may divide these onto 2 cookies sheets and might toss the ones within the oven at 250?F for forty five-55 minutes, stirring once in a while.
Recipe developed by Donna ElickThe Slow Roasted Italian
Copyright ?2015 The Slow Roasted Italian ? All rights reserved.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and The Slow Roasted Italian will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.