Chicken Fajitas. Chicken Fajitas Tips What can I use instead of chicken? Fajitas are wonderfully flexible and versatile! To save on prep time, use chicken tenders.
Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Chicken and Bacon Fajitas. Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You can have Chicken Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced strips.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 8 of small tortillas.
- It’s of Any other garnishes you may enjoy.
You'll love this spooned into soft, warm. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. So easy to make, and so quick. Put the cilantro, lime juice, broth, scallions, garlic, jalapeno, honey, and salt in a blender, puree until smooth.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Make fajita seasoning: Whisk together chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a cast-iron grill pan or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken with 3/4 of fajita seasoning and add to pan. Cook for 6-10 minutes or until browned..
- In a second pan, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers and onion and sprinkle with remaining fajita seasoning. Cook until vegetables are soft for about 8-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- While veggies and meat are cooking, wrap tortillas in tin foil and warm in oven..
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken, peppers, and onions. Top with favorite garnishes..
Looking for an easy chicken fajita recipe for an infusion of Mexican flavor at home? Save a trip to the restaurant with these sizzling fajitas seasoned with zesty McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and cheese for the perfect Cinco de Mayo dish. This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make! The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp!