Stoners grilled cheese sandwich. Pothead Munchies – The Stoner Grilled Cheese Sandwich – stoner recipes – stoner munchies. This video is dedicated to all the people who like to get "enhanced" before watching Greg's Kitchen. What do you think of the Garlic bread cheese toastie?
Okay, I felt silly looking at a recipe for grilled cheese sandwiches, but I am glad I did. I also felt silly on how long it took me to get this right, LOL. Grilled cheese sandwiches are easy and very affordable to make. You can cook Stoners grilled cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stoners grilled cheese sandwich
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1 slice of Kraft cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of soft butter.
- Prepare of Any kind of pancake syrup.
These grilled cheese sandwich are spiced with Indian spices – roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and freshly crushed black pepper powder. I don't add salt as the butter and cheese already contains salt. If using unsalted butter, then you can sprinkle some salt. A cheese sandwich is a basic sandwich generally made with one or more varieties of cheese on any sort of bread, such as flat bread or wheat bread.
Stoners grilled cheese sandwich instructions
- Heat skillet on medium heat while buttering both slices of bread.
- Put one slice butter side down,place cheese on top, let cook for about 2 minutes or until browned..
- Place other slice of bread on top butter side up &flip to cook the other side until browned.
- When it's done put as much syrup on it as you want &throw some brown sugar on top.
A great grilled cheese sandwich starts with the best cheese for the purpose so see the best varieties to use for comfort food or gourmet creations. A grilled cheese sandwich can be simple, using just bread, butter, and one cheese. The Neapolitan Shake (vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry). A Double Grilled Quesadilla (a quesadilla grilled on the skillet twice, a stoner delight). Cheesaritos (a generous portion of cheese with scallions and taco sauce rolled up in a soft tortilla.