Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! The flavor just isn't there, but then again, that's only my opinion.
Top with the chicken and mushrooms and bay leaf. In a bowl, combine the tomato paste, salt, pepper, garlic, basil, wine, and water. Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the crock pot. You can cook Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally.
- You need 4 cups of reduced-sodium tomato-basil sauce or marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of coarsely chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 1 cup of coarsely chopped green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 can (6 ounces) of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry red wine (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried oregano, crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried thyme, crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
This chicken cacciatore is cooked in the slow cooker. Boneless chicken breasts, sliced mushrooms, and garlic make this dish a wonderful, rustic combination. Serve this chicken and tomato sauce over hot cooked spaghetti or another similar pasta. Classic Italian Chicken Cacciatore is a family-friendly, easy dinner recipe.
Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot instructions
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Brown chicken on broth sides, turning As it browns. Drain and transfer to crockpot..
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir well to combine. Cover; cook on low 5 to 7 hours or high 2 to 3 hours..
Made in a crock pot, the chicken comes out moist, fall-apart tender, and packed with taste. Your home will have a wonderful aroma of tomatoes and peppers all day long. Making chicken cacciatore in the crock pot achieves the same tenderness and depth of flavor as the slow-simmer method, with less hassle. I opted for a boneless chicken cacciatore with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Chicken Cacciatore in a Slow Cooker Haiku: "Well, this was easy!