Stir fried chicken with cashew nut. For the stir fry, pour off all the oil from the wok, except. In a medium bowl, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Next, add the stock, caster sugar, oyster sauce and cashews and stir-fry for a further minute to soften the nuts and ensure the chicken (or sweet potato) is cooked through.
Return the red pepper, cashews and chicken to the wok, add the steamed broccoli and pour in the sauce. Add the sliced yellow onions, and stir fry until they become translucent. Add the fried chicken, along with the fried cashew nuts and fried dry chilies. You can cook Stir fried chicken with cashew nut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried chicken with cashew nut
- Prepare 100 g of chicken breast,thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil for deep fried.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried big chillies,cut1/2 inch length size,deep-fried.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew nuts,deep fried.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spring onion,cut 1inch length (use 5 inch from the bottom upward).
- It’s 1 of tps vegetable oil for stir fry.
- You need of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoning sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fried chillies paste.
Add the seasoning sauce and stir fry until it thickens : toss all the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated with the sauce. Add spring onions and fresh chilies and stir fry; mix. Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is so easy to make and filled with fresh veggies, chicken, and crunchy cashews. The glaze on top is incredible!
Stir fried chicken with cashew nut instructions
- Coat chicken with tapioca flour.set aside.
- In the wok,warm vegetable oil over medium to low heat. Deep fry cashew nuts until crispy,spoon into a plate. Increase the heat and deep fry chicken chili. Leave from heat and drain from the oil..
- In the wok,heat 1 tps of vegetable oil. Pour seasoning mixture ingredients and stir until thicken over low heat. Add chicken,cashew nuts,dried chili. Stir them well..
- Add spring onion. Leave from heat and spoon onto a serving plate..
In order to use the same oil to fry the cashew nuts, dry chilies, and chicken, yet all separately, I first fried the raw cashew nuts. But Cashew Chicken is definitely, for me, a lifelong comfort food. I used to go to China Garden in my hometown, whether with my group of friends or my boyfriend (at the time) Kevin…and this is what I always ordered. The secret to Thai chicken cashew nut stir fry is deliciously tender chicken on the inside with a little crispy outer layer. If you want stir fried chicken and cashew nuts like takeout but tastier and better then you are in the right place.