Banana Bread Pudding. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always With its crusty golden top, custardlike inside and smooth vanilla sauce, this bread pudding is a real homespun dessert. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins.
When we have yellow ripe bananas, this banana bread pudding recipe is a great way to use them in this incredible dessert. Have you ever made bread pudding from banana bread? I was asked to come up with some easy holiday food ideas by Foodworks, an Australian supermarket chain. You can cook Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- You need of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of whole milk.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
Bread pudding has been a classic recipe to make in many homes. Make this creative twist by combining the flavors of banana bread and bread pudding. We are big banana fans around here. The hubs and I have that in I also opted for banana pudding flavored pudding mix given our obsession (I'll just call it what it is) with.
Banana Bread Pudding instructions
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. It can be made suitable for gluten free diets by swapping the following ingredients out for gluten free alternatives We used real banana bread in our Banana-bread Bread Pudding. Serve warm, straight from the oven. Caramel Rum and Banana Bread Pudding. I won't claim my banana bread is the best ever.