My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette. Flavored with Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and shallots, this simple salad dressing is the perfect sweet-tangy finish for your favorite fall greens. Toss the chopped romaine, sliced red cabbage and shredded carrots all together. Top with the roasted squash, chicken, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and nuts.
I double (or triple) the dressing to enjoy throughout the week and store it in a mason jar with a salad dressing lid. Here too, you can get creative! This Fall Harvest Salad is filled with all of the very best flavors of autumn. You can cook My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- Prepare of Salad Ingredients :.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of romaine lettuce (or lettuce of choice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of thinly sliced red cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 of grilled chicken breast, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted butternut squash (or roasted sweet potato).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of roughly chopped pecans (or walnuts).
- Prepare of Maple Dijon Vinaigrette Ingredients :.
- You need 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of – 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup (depending how sweet you want).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
It starts with a base of arugula and kale, and then gets topped with honeycrisp apple, red onion, roasted fennel and butternut squash, avocado, pomegranate, toasted pecans, and fried sage leaves! To finish, this dreamy fall salad gets tossed with a ridiculously flavorful maple dijon vinaigrette! This hearty fall harvest salad is the perfect combination of flavors. Smoky bacon, salty feta, tender butternut squash, crisp apple, and crunchy candied pecans all come together in the perfect salad that works as a main dish or side.
My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette instructions
- Toss the chopped romaine, sliced red cabbage and shredded carrots all together..
- Top with the roasted squash, chicken, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and nuts..
- For the dressing, simply whisk together everything in a small bowl or place in a small jar with a tight fitting lid and shake. Start with just the 2 tsp of maple syrup and increase to make the dressing sweeter, if you'd like..
- Top your salad with desired amount of dressing and enjoy!.
The best part is the quick and easy maple mustard vinaigrette that is drizzled all over. Apple Orchard Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette from Iowa Girl Eats // Apple Orchard Salad with Maple-Dijon Vinaigrette will transport you to the orchard any time of year! Full of apples, cheese, caramelized onions, and granola clusters, it is fresh, flavorful, and fun. Autumn Apple Salad with a Maple Vinaigrette will let you celebrate all the flavors of Fall! Pecans, cranberries, apples, feta and baby spinach all drizzled with an easy to make maple dijon vinaigrette!