Trio-Fajita. Learn about Mix & Match Fajita Trio and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Search for your closest restaurant and order online.
Three jumbo shrimp, beef, and chicken. Tender pieces of marinated meat cooked with bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Served with rice, beans, guacamole, and sour cream. You can cook Trio-Fajita using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Trio-Fajita
- You need 10 of " Floured Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of -Flat Iron Steak (sliced thin & grilled; (bite size pieces).
- You need 2 of -Chicken breasts (sliced thin/cubed & grilled; (bite sizes).
- Prepare 1 of bg. Large Shrimp (grilled).
- You need of Green & Red bell peppers (grilled & cut lengthwise).
- It’s of Yellow Onions (cut lengthwise & sauteed).
- It’s of Mexican Fajita meat Rub (use on steak, chicken, & shrimp):.
- It’s of Kosher Salt, coarse black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,.
- It’s of Paprika, & Cayenne pepper, chili powder, oregano, cumin.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need 2 of -c. Shredded lettuce.
- You need 2 of -c. White/Yellow shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh homemade salsa:.
- You need of Roma tomatoes, Onions, Green bell peppers or Jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of Lime juice & cilantro.
- You need of (Optional: sour cream or guacamole).
Remove from pan and put on serving dish. Get full nutrition facts for other Chili's products and all your other favorite brands. TRIO FAJITA BAR TRIO SLIDER BAR LOW COUNTRY CLASSICS SOUTHERN THROWDOWN HEART HEALTHY SEASONAL COLD MENU FUN SOUP COMBINATIONS BREAKFAST OPTIONS. Trio has a regular and booming catering operation for casual off premises meals.
- Heat up grill to medium.
- Rub seasonings on your steak, chickens, and shrimp; set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavors to come out..
- Grill your steak for 5 minutes; then flip over and cook for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside…
- Grill chicken for 4 minutes; then flip over and grill for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes turning occasionally. Remove and set aside..
- Warm up your floured Tortillas; 1 minute each side; put them in a tortilla warmer. Set aside..
- To make your Salsa; just dice up your Roma tomatoes garlic, onions, green peppers/jalapenos in a bowl and toss; then mix together lime juice and cilantro; add pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar pour over salsa mixture and toss..
- Shreds up some lettuce..
- In a bowl put some shredded Mexican cheese. (Store bought)..
- Thinly slice or cube your steak and chicken; and remove shrimp off the skewer..
- Mix all your meats together and toss with a little seasoning if you want..
- Ready to build our Fajitas: 1) lay tortilla down flat…2) add about 1/2 cup of meat mixture…3) add shredded lettuce…4) add shredded cheese…5) add fresh Salsa….
- You can top it all off with sour cream or guacamole..
Your choice of BEEF , CHICKEN or COMBINATION. Served w/guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, rice, bean soup & tortillas. A lot of food for the price. Jeffery, my… Three jumbo shrimp, beef, and chicken. Tender pieces of marinated meat cooked with bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes.