Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
You can have Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- You need of day old bread, cubed.
- It’s of applesauce.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg substitute.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of chopped, peeled apple.
- Prepare of caramel ice cream topping.
- You need of whipped topping.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg substitute, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple. Let stand 15 min or until bread is softened..
- Pour into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered @325° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel and top with whipped topping. Best if served warm..