Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pear and Cheddar.
You can cook Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pear and Cheddar using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pear and Cheddar
- You need of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s of pear.
- You need of almonds.
- It’s of Cheddar nutty.
- It’s of thyme springs of fresh.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pear and Cheddar instructions
- Boil the sprouts briefly..
- Roast the almonds in the oven (preheated to 180°C) or frying pan, until they are lightly browned (8 minutes). Chop the nuts roughly..
- Slice the Brussels sprouts..
- Quater and core the pear, and slice it..
- Crumble or cut the Cheddar..
- Toss the ingredients and arrange on a plate..
- Make a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice and add the thyme and plenty of salt and pepper..
- Serve the salad scattered with the toasted almonds..