Chicken and Bow Ties. Got home had bow ties and decided to google chicken and bow ties. Picked this recipe and actually had all the ingredients. I don't have a Dutch oven so fixed the chicken another way.
Cut fresh parley, basil, half an onion, mushrooms garlic and lastly the chicken. Seasoned the chicken with fresh ground black pepper and salt and sauteed it in olive oil until browned. Rub pepper and cayenne over chicken. You can cook Chicken and Bow Ties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bow Ties
- You need 1-1/1 of /2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced cut into 1" cubes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of large white or yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped (optional).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 ounces (1/2 box) of farfalle pasta cooked to al dente and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook bowties according to package directions until al dente. Add chicken breasts and cook until deep golden brown on both sides and done in the middle. Remove from the skillet, slice into thin strips, and set aside. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Chicken and Bow Ties step by step
- Spray 8"x 8" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook 3- 4 minutes, then add chicken, a little salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture. I add about 1/2 cup mozzarella to the chicken mixture..
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the chicken and pasta mixture. Stir until combined..
- Put mixture in the prepared baking dish, cover with mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I serve this with salad and garlic bread..
Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl. Stir in asparagus, mushrooms and garlic. I used a T of garlic. Everybody needs some comfort food now and again, and this pasta dish is just that.