Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪. Перевод слова thick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. thick [θɪk]Прилагательное. thick / thicker / thickest. толстый. перевод и определение "thick", английский-русский Словарь онлайн. Thick may refer to: The opposite of thin. A bulky or heavyset body shape or overweight.
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. thick- applies to a girl who isn't fat or skinny, but is well proportioned and has enough meat on her bones in all the right places, namely thighs, breasts, hips, and the ass area. Relatively great in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually. Thick definition, having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thin: a thick slice. You can cook Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪
- It’s 2 of and 1/4 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Corn starch.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of White sugar.
Thick things are broad or bulky or decidedly not thin — think of the thick slab of ice you need in Thick can also mean "dense," like a thick chocolate milkshake, or your sister's thick, curly hair. Advertisement. thick (adj.) not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid. wearing thick glasses. short thick fingers thick wool socks (=socks that are heavy and warm) If you want a thicker blanket, there are more here in the closet. thick definition: The definition of thick is great depth or dense. (adjective) An example of thick used as an adjective is the phrase a thick steak which means a steak which is over one inch in depth.. Definition of thick written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. For thick women of every description.
Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with either foil or a silicone baking mat..
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugars and butter and mix well..
- Mix in both eggs and vanilla..
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix well then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup scoop 6 cookies onto baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown on the bottom. They will look a little doughy in the middle but let them cool 10 minutes and they’ll be perfect!.
Synonyms for thick at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. The makers of Thick-It® products have partnered with registered dietitians to develop a helpful book of eleven tasty and nutritious recipes you can make at home. That girl is thick! u r thick and have a nice ass. Yeah, he's got a nice face, but he's kind of thick.