VegaChicken pasta. This Vegan Chicken Alfredo Pasta is the ultimate comfort meal! The sauce is lightened up by using a cauliflower base and the chicken is smoky and flavor-packed. I have been thinking about this recipe for a hot minute.
That is one of the things that I love about pasta! Tofu breading will soften on storage, Re-bake and serve. While vegetables are roasting, bring a pot of water to a boil. You can have VegaChicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of VegaChicken pasta
- You need of chicken.
- It’s 1 medium of zucchini.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow squash.
- You need 3 of -4 chicken breast.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to taste.
- You need 2 clove of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil for pan.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
When water comes to a boil, add pasta to the water. Stir occasionally and remove when pasta is al dente. Add the pasta, the broccoli and the vegan "chicken". Sprinkle with fresh parsley and black pepper and serve with lemon slices.
VegaChicken pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Make sure you salt the water for flavor..
- Chop vegetables into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powder, then fry in large skillet in oil until no longer pink..
- Add the squash and zucchini and garlic, stir to combine. continue cooking about 5-10 more min, Until vegetables are at desired doneness. Stir frequently to keep from sticking to pan, add more oil if needed..
- Add the can of tomatoes and the cooked pasta, stir to combine and reduce heat to med – med low. Continue cooking 5 mins until hot. Enjoy!.
If you like this recipe, please leave a good rating! Strain the pasta water, add the pasta to the pan with tomatoes, then stir in the pesto. Make sure to share this with the ones you love. Pasta that sends me straight to creamy pasta heaven. While you get your sauce going by sauteeing garlic and shallot in a little olive oil, roast your grape tomatoes.