Rainbow Summer Salad. A New Twist on Three Bean Salad. Save this Delicious Recipe To Your Board Today! This Rainbow Bean Summer Salad boasts a homemade dressing that you shake in a mason jar.
Where's the rest of the dressing? Some of the flavor in this wonderful pasta salad comes from crushed pineapple that plays nicely off the olive oil. All the colors of the rainbow come together in this delicious medley of fresh fruit and vegetables to create a wonderful and refreshing taste. You can cook Rainbow Summer Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Summer Salad
- It’s 1 large of Avocado.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (your choice of color).
- Prepare 1 of diced chicken (this is a good use for leftover rotisserie).
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 large of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of limes.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
The homemade dressing makes it perfect. Minimal dressing ingredients and maximum fresh vegetables, this summer pasta salad will be the hit of your backyard parties and holiday get togethers. Rainbow Summer Salad is perfect for summer cookouts with crunchy, fresh veggies in a sweet and zesty vinaigrette! Nothing says summer like a beautiful melange (my fancy pants word of the day) of fresh, colorful fruits or veggies.
Rainbow Summer Salad step by step
- Chop all ingredients (except for limes, and cilantro) into bite size pieces..
- Finely chop cilantro and add to other ingredients.
- Juice both limes and add juice to chopped ingredients.
- Add garlic salt as desired.
It's my favorite time of year to explore the produce section of the grocery store because it's like a rainbow of. This balsamic rainbow summer salad is perfect when it starts to get super hot outside. It's fresh, crunchy, tart, sweet, and savory. It tastes like summer in a bowl! I love how colorful, hearty and filling this salad is.