Lady A's Bok Choy Special. Add Sauce or Butter, Bok Choy and Ingredients A Little At A Time. Repeat Steps Until All Bok Choy Is Cooking. A hot, spicy, and colorful slaw is based on shredded bok choy, cucumber, and carrots, then spiked with hot cherry peppers and tossed with a sweet and tangy mustard and jalapeno dressing.
One of the most common ways to cook bok choy is in a stir-fry, as it's super quick and easy. Bok Choy will tolerate just about any type of soil providing sufficient basic fertilizers are used. It does require ample moisture and all three types will bolt during very dry hot weather. You can cook Lady A's Bok Choy Special using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lady A's Bok Choy Special
- It’s 1 of Large Bok Choy Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion Chopped.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- You need 6 of Small Bell Peppers (2Red, 2 Yellow, & 2 Orange).
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini Sliced.
- It’s of I Use The Sauce From My Cheesy Chicken Mac.
- You need of But Fret If You Don't Have The Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of of Butter.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
COOKING: The blanched inner heart or tender young inner stems are considered a delicacy. Each "head" of baby bok choy is roughly the diameter of a can of soda. The bok choy cooks down quite a bit, so the raw amount may look like it will be too much before cooking. You can use regular bok choy instead of baby bok choy if you like, although I prefer the sweeter and more delicate flavor of baby bok choy.
Lady A's Bok Choy Special instructions
- Use a Large Pan. Add Sauce or Butter, Bok Choy and Ingredients A Little At A Time.
- Season As You Go. Repeat Steps Until All Bok Choy Is Cooking. Under Medium Fire..
- Season Well. Saute Until Done..
- Enjoy 😋 Yummy Goodness😋.
- Just A Tip:.
- Cut Off The End Of The Bok Choy & Rinse The Leafs Thoroughly. 💗💗.
A lot of good food has originated in Asia, and Bok Choy (Brassica campestris, or Pak Choi) is no exception. Also called Chinese cabbage, the plant grows on thick sweet stems. Fried tofu, Shanghai bok choy, carrot, zucchini, string bean, onion, and bell pepper sautéed with a black soy bean sauce. Gourmet Vegetable Shanghai bok choy, broccoli, carrot, napa cabbage, baby corn, bamboo shoot, onion, mushroom, water chestnut, snow pea, and zucchini stir-fried in a soy sauce. The mature size of bok choy depends upon the variety.