Lisa's Coconut Curry. My days are so chock full of tasks that I have little time to prepare a meal from a lengthy recipe. Minimal ingredients and preparation are important! Here is one of my favorite go-to recipes.
Divide the red lentil curry into bowls and serve with jasmine rice, basmati rice, or brown. For the curry: Heat oil in large pan and add garlic, ginger, red curry paste and chili pepper/flakes. Whisk in coconut milk and soy sauce. You can have Lisa's Coconut Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lisa's Coconut Curry
- Prepare 3 of Red bell peppers.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 600 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mango chutney.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground cucuma.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
In a separate pan, add carrots, zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers (and any other vegetables). Stir in curry paste and cook, stirring frequently, until the paste start to brown. Stir in remaining coconut cream and the lime zest. Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a boil.
Lisa's Coconut Curry step by step
- Chop onion and tomatoes and heat them in a large skillet..
- Add chickpeas and coconut milk..
- Chop bell peppers and zucchini and add them to the skillet..
- Chop chicken breast and add it to the skillet..
- Add all spices and let it cook on full heat until the coconut milk gets creamy..
I have chosen to use coconut cream in this recipe because it's thick and creamy, which gives a very nice texture, taste and shine to this type of gravyless curry. Learn how to cook great John torode jersey potato curry. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality John torode jersey potato curry recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our John torode jersey potato curry recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. This is not what the authentic chana aloo masala looks like, but I love adding coconut milk to my curries.