Healthy Pizza. The whole wheat crust has more fiber and nutrients than a white flour crust, and using part-skim mozzarella saves on calories without compromising any flavor. Find healthy, delicious pizza recipes including pepperoni, flatbread, cheese and vegetarian pizza recipes. Healthier Recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Even better, it's got the added vitamins and nutrients of fresh, colorful veggies. Tips for making the best healthy pizza. Best Healthy Pizza Recipes for Weight Loss The cherry tomatoes roast into sweet little orbs of sauce, the prosciutto adds a salty punch, and the arugula, which wilts gently from the residual heat of the pizza, brings a fresh, peppery note to the pie. You can have Healthy Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza
- It’s 2 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant.
- You need 1 of water for boiling the zucchini and eggplant.
- It’s of Pizza's Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any pizza sauce you prefer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mashroom.
- It’s 1/4 cup of black olvies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef or chicken (grilled).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese ( cheddar and mozzarella ).
The BEST healthy pizza topped with fresh veggies, mozzarella, chicken, arugula and a balsamic glaze. Making homemade pizza is one of our favorite Friday night traditions. And with this healthy pizza recipe, I love that my family can still pack in lots of protein and veggies. Some of these healthy pizza recipes are made for splashy dinner party features; others are quick and easy so you can whip them together on a busy weeknight.
Healthy Pizza step by step
- put the zucchinis and eggplant in a boiling water for about 30 min..
- after it cooked well. put it a side to cool for 2 minutes.. then cut the zucchinis in half , and sliced the eggplant.
- place them on the a microwavable plate or any plate u can use in the oven..
- start putting the topping on the zucchinis and eggplant (pizza sauce first, black olive, green olive, Mashroom, beef or chicken, cheeses).
- here we almost done , place then in the oven or the microwave to melt the cheese..
- bon appetite.
Whenever possible, we prefer whole-grain crusts. They provide a delicious nutty flavor with each bite and slip in a few servings of whole grains. If you don't have time to make and roll. A craving for pizza needn't mean throwing all your best healthy eating intentions to the wind. Pizza is not only delicious but can also be a healthy meal choice when thought is put into its preparation.