BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA. While the pasta cooks, prepare the shrimp. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Rating: Succulent shrimp twice-coated in seasoned flour and deep fried, then coated in an extremely spicy butter sauce.
Serve with lemon wedges and blue cheese dressing on the side. Take a look at these images. And then imagine diving into slurpy, long strand spaghetti, tender briny shrimp, the complexity of blue cheese, garlicky butter sauce, fresh chives and a zesty hot sauce. You can have BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined medium to jumbo raw shrimp.
- You need 1 of bottle of your favorite buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need 36 oz of cooked linguine or fettuccine.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion.
That's our low FODMAP recipe for Low FODMAP Buffalo Shrimp Pasta! Make a Buffalo chicken version by adding cooked rotisserie chicken in place of shrimp. If you love spicy food, increase the amount of buffalo sauce. If you don't like spicy food, reduce the amount of sauce, and only partially coat the shrimp.
BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- peel and devein shrimp.
- boil water for pasta.
- bring pasta to boil, careful not to overcook. al dente works best..
- dice zucchini and onion.
- in oven safe dish, add drained pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and bottle of buffalo sauce..
- stir ingredients to distribute evenly for baking purposes..
- bake for 15-20 minutes..
- remove from oven, let rest for ten more minutes..
More Shrimp Recipes: If you love shrimp as much as I do, you might also want to try these delicious recipes: Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp, Roasted Shrimp Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all! And boy, am I glad I did because of all the bang bang recipes I've tried lately, the pasta one turned out to be the best. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Remove from heat and add heavy cream. Spice it up with wing recipes, dips, chili, & more.