Macaroni Soup. The pasta may be a little soft after it's thawed, but that's easily solved by adding fresh pasta! Easy Hamburger Soup – freezes perfectly! Shepherd's Pie Soup – a comfort food staple; Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – One of my family's all time favorites!
Music and Movement activities kids can sing, dance and do! Education for Parents, Care-Givers, Teachers and Professionals who work with children Method. In a sauce pot, combine margarine or butter, onions, carrots and celery. You can cook Macaroni Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Soup
- You need 32 oz of of water.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of squash.
- It’s 1 of two cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of half cup cooked pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of matchstick carrots.
- You need 1 of garlic salt pepper and a little bit of crushed red pepper if you like it spicy.
- You need 1 packages of of short macaroni.
Sprinkle on freshly grated parmesan cheese and enjoy a taste of yesterday. In a stockpot, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Chicken Macaroni Sopas is a rich chicken noodle soup dish that I really enjoy having during cold weather, or even on an ordinary day — usually in the mid afternoon. I have had chicken macaroni sopas ever since I was a kid.
Macaroni Soup step by step
- Bring 32 ounces of water to a boil add.
- Sliced zucchini and squash.
- Add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chicken bouillon.
- Add half cup cooked pasta sauce.
- Add 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Add 1/2 cup thickly sliced onions.
- Add 1/2 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Bring vegetables and broth to a rolling boil for about 10 minutes.
- Boil noodles separately according to package then add to soup and serve.
- Add garlic salt pepper and a little bit of crushed red pepper if you like it spicy.
This soup has been my favorite; I remember having this every afternoon as some sort of snack. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked. Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup is one of the most comforting soups out there!