Easy Stovetop Granola.
You can cook Easy Stovetop Granola using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Granola
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of seeds of choice (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried fruit of choice (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional).
Easy Stovetop Granola step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat..
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup. Stir to thoroughly combine everything..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring nearly constantly to prevent anything from burning, until everything is toasted and golden..
- Remove from the heat and allow the granola to cool completely..
- Once it's cool, you can mix in any other add ins you'd like (dried fruit, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, whatever you'd like)..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..