Pasta And Meatballs. Combine water, meatballs, pasta, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*.
If you are in a mood for pasta and meatballs, but want something other than a traditional tomato sauce, I highly recommend this creamy pasta made with homemade meatballs. To cook frozen meatballs in the Instant Pot, simply layer them at the bottom of the instant pot, add uncooked pasta and water on top, followed by tomato sauce and spices. Then cook on high pressure for half the time noted on the pasta box. You can cook Pasta And Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta And Meatballs
- Prepare 16 oz of Package of fettichini noodles.
- It’s 2 of 10 oz. cans diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes..
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh mushrooms – cleaned and sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini's – sliced.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken bullion cubes.
Spoon half the tomato sauce over the pasta and toss together, adding a little splash of reserved cooking water to loosen, if needed ; Transfer to a large platter or divide between bowls, serving the remaining sauce and meatballs on top. Add a fine grating of Parmesan and scatter over the reserved basil, then tuck in. Add crushed tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
Pasta And Meatballs instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions. Add the chicken bouillon cubes to water to give your noodles flavor..
- Mix sausage,onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper together. Roll into meatballs and cook on medium-high heat, turning the meatballs several times..
- Drain excess grease from pan and add the can tomatoes sliced zucchini, and sliced mushrooms. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes..
- Plate your pasta, sauce and top with mozzarella. Serve with salad and garlic toast..
Return meatballs to pot and cover. To freeze separately, put sauce in freezer bags, but open-freeze the uncooked meatballs on a tray, then wrap in cling film once hard. Carbohydrate avoidance be damned: pasta with meatballs is the perfect culinary counter to the cruel world Just looking at a slippery, tomato-sauced tangle of spaghetti topped with juicy toothsome meatballs makes you feel better; eating it is the instant antidote to whatever ails you The recipe here makes more sauce, perhaps, than you'd normally want to use to dress a pound of pasta, but when I. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, combine the meatballs, marinara sauce and water; bring to a boil.