Weeknight Lasagna Toss. Watch this video to discover the easy way to make a delicious Weeknight Lasagna Toss! This tasty and fun lasagna toss takes just one skillet. Add peppers, garlic, pasta sauce, water and dressing; mix well.
Whether you have one kid or six, we are busy. Becoming a Mom teaches you not to judge the burdens that others are carrying. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. You can cook Weeknight Lasagna Toss using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Weeknight Lasagna Toss
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of jar spaghetti sauce (26oz).
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s dash of soy sauce.
- It’s dash of chicken bullion.
- Prepare dash of red chili flakes.
- Prepare dash of basil.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of zucchini cut intp half moons (optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
This is a great weeknight recipe and we usually have leftovers for another meal or lunches. It doesn't take much more time to mix that up and it gives it a more authentic lasagna flavor. Serve up this delicious Weeknight Lasagna Toss with a side of garden salad and garlic bread for a meal that is sure to satisfy the whole family. Kraft Canada has great inspiration for Lasagna recipes including Slow-cooker lasagna and Chilli & Cheese Lasagna.
Weeknight Lasagna Toss step by step
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands..
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside..
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet)..
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes..
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes..
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat..
The cooked lasagna noodles have a tendency to stick together, so stir it into the ricotta cheese mixture right after draining. If made ahead, toss in a small amount of olive oil after draining. For easy spinach lasagna, add a couple layers of fresh baby spinach (no chopping or pre-cooking required). Make today delicious with recipes that are easy to make and even easier to love. Whether you're looking for quick dinner recipes or tasty lunch ideas, delectable desserts or Healthy Living recipes, you'll find it all here.