Loaded veggie soup. This Loaded Vegetable Soup is filling on it's own, but is wonderful with homemade bread or rolls. This recipe makes a lot of soup, so if you don't want left over soup for lunch the next day (by the way- it's even better after it sits overnight!) you can freeze the remaining soup for a different day. It's nice to have a meal stored in.
Sometimes eating healthy is really hard. You eat well for a while but inevitably begin to miss the familiar, comforting foods that are no longer on your menu. This has happened to me many times over. You can cook Loaded veggie soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded veggie soup
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes (I used the blue menu no salt added).
- You need 1800 ml of broth (I used chicken, but you could use anything).
- You need 4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 5 of stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of crown of broccoli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
But, I have a solution, and that's to get creative; to modify and find ways around. This filling Instant Pot Veggie Coconut Soup has nutritious and colorful ingredients for the coziest soup ever. I was cleaning out my fridge and pantry and this Instant Pot Loaded Veggie Coconut Soup was the result. Soup lovers, veggie lovers … come one and all to experience the deliciousness of this homemade loaded vegetable soup recipe.
Loaded veggie soup instructions
- In large pot add stock and one can of tomatoes, use immersion blender to blend..
- In a pan over med heat add olive oil and garlic. Heat for about 1 minute then add onion,celery and carrots..
- As the pan is doing its thing, add all other vegetables and Italian spice to the pot. Also add the second can of tomatoes..
- Bring to a simmer and add onions,celery,carrots and garlic. Let simmer till all veggies are cooked. About 30 min..
- You can add any spice you like. I rarely cook with salt and was trying to keep this as pure as possible..
- This makes a ton of soup so depending what you are using it for freezing is always an option. Which is what I did. I eat this through out the week so I just freeze about half then I only make it every two weeks..
I grew up in a family where soup was and still is a staple. Soups of all kinds are a constant food available, mostly in the fall and winter, and are made in large batches to take for easy lunches, to freeze for easy. Pressure Cooker Loaded Chicken Veggie Soup. When someone at our house gets sick, I whip up this quick and easy chicken soup. It resembles chicken noodle, but uses a variety of veggies instead of noodles for even more nutrition.