Black Pepper Stir Fry. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil. Then add the chicken to the hot wok. Add the sauce and the black pepper.
I've included an oil-free option in the recipe notes, but know that the pepper will not permeate the dish as thoroughly. What makes a plate of black pepper beef stir-fry stand out, in my opinion, is the succulence, tenderness of the beef strips and the generous use of freshly ground black pepper. To achieve the first goal, I have a few tips for you. You can have Black Pepper Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 of as needed Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili oil.
- It’s 1/2 large of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of Zucchini.
Choose a cut of beef ideal for quick stir-fry. Flank steak and skirt steak are the best candidates. Add chicken in batches; tossing to coat. Stir-fry onion in remaining oil until tender.
Black Pepper Stir Fry instructions
- Cube the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix the salt, 1 tablespoon black vinegar, 1 tablespoons fish sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chili oil, 3 tablespoons of corn starch and 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Add the raw chicken mix well and marinade for 15 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the fish sauce, black vinegar ginger and chili oil with the black pepper, set aside..
- Cut up your vegetables into even prices..
- Add oil to a wok or large frying pan, get it hot. Add the chicken, stir fry until it is done. Set it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil, stir fry the vegetables for about 2 minutes. You want them still crunchy..
- Add the chicken and the pepper sauce mixture, stir to combine. Once the pepper sauce is coating everything turn off the heat and enjoy..
Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Black pepper chicken stir fry is more of a clean the fridge recipe, so don't be afraid to swap out the veggies for things you've got in the fridge that need to be used up! Also, if you're into the meal prep scene – this is a great recipe to put on the weekly rotation. Stir-fry the garlic and the ginger until aromatic, and then add the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, and black pepper. TOFU: Press excess moisture out of the tofu using either the tea towels and heavy weights of the tofu press.