Shirataki Rice Minestrone. Vegetarian Ramen (Shojin-Ramen) Using zen pasta (dried shirataki) Zenpasta is a dry shirataki Calories are low and the touch is similar to pasta. The Ramen is worried about calories, Using this Zenpasta. Shirataki Rice Minestrone A veggie packed minestrone with my favorite noodle/rice substitute: Shirataki!
Skinny Noodles Shirataki Skinny Noodles Shirataki are the low carb, low calorie, gluten-free alternative to regular pasta and rice. This is my take on this classic Italian soup. Its hearty and delicious, perfect for cleaning out the veggie drawer in your fridge. You can have Shirataki Rice Minestrone using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shirataki Rice Minestrone
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- It’s 5 of Carrots.
- You need 2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 4 cup of Low sodium broth (vegetable or chicken).
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz can kidney beans.
- It’s 2 cup of Green beans.
- You need 2 cup of Sliced zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped kale.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz packs of Shirataki rice.
Feel free to customize the veggies for whatever you have on hand. kairynel. You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and dishes with an Asian or Mexican flair. Of course, our shirataki noodle recipes are perfect if you're craving Italian, ramen, lo mein or healthy pasta salad. You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and dishes with an Asian or Mexican flair.
Shirataki Rice Minestrone step by step
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add olive oil, chop up the garlic and sautée for a couple minutes..
- Chop onions and add them to the pot, stir it all around and let them cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Chop the carrots and mushrooms (if you're using smaller mushrooms like bunashimeji you don't need to chop them up). Add them to the pot and give it a good stir. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add the broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and wine and bring the soup to a boil. Stir often..
- Add the kidney beans, green beans, zucchini and kale. Keep it simmering..
- Rinse the Shirataki rice in cold water and strain. Add to the pot..
- Add the chopped basil and dried oregano to the pot, season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir often and let the soup simmer for 40 minutes..
- Ladle soup into bowls, let it cool a bit and add some shaved Parmesan or whatever else you'd like to garnish with, enjoy!.
Of course, our shirataki noodle recipes are perfect if you're craving Italian, ramen, lo mein or healthy pasta salad. New, Exciting and Healthy Recipes for the Whole Family Minestrone with Tofu Shirataki.. Learn how to use tofu shirataki to make delicious healthy recipes. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest on products, promotions, new recipes & more. Recently I tried a rice substitute made from shirataki, which is the root of a plant in Asia.