Ratatouille (à la Remy). Here is the recipe for "Ratatouille a la Remy", Thomas Keller's Confit Byaldi. Recipe adapted from New York Times. We need to roast and remove the skin of the bell peppers.
This recipe is what Remy makes at the end of the film. To make it easier to get the vegetables sliced thinly,. After Gusteau's is shut down due to a rat infestation, La Ratatouille was founded by Remy and Alfredo Linguini to cater to Gusteau's patrons. You can cook Ratatouille (à la Remy) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille (à la Remy)
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 large of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable stock (or chicken or beef).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 small of eggplant.
- It’s 1 medium of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 small of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini.
Remy is the head chef of La Ratatouille, while Colette Tatou serves as his sous-chef and Linguini as head waiter. This family-friendly attraction comes straight from Disneyland Paris and will also be accompanied by a new dining location, La Crêperie de Paris! El lugar de los hechos ocurre al principio en alguna parte de Francia en la casa de una vieja multiorgásmica que vive sola. Remy y todo el clan de ratas viven en la parte del techo (porque les encanta orinar y cagarse desde arriba encima de la vieja o en su comida).
Ratatouille (à la Remy) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F..
- In a large sautée pan over medium heat, cook the garlic, red pepper flakes, and onion until the onion is translucent..
- Meanwhile, using either a mandolin, food processor (with slicer attachment), or knife, thinly slice the eggplant, bell pepper, yellow squash, and zucchini (slices should be approximately 1/8" thick)..
- Add the chopped tomato, veggie stock, tomato paste, and herbs to the sautée pan and cook for 8-10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour the sauce into the bottom of a 9" pie dish (or similar oven-safe dish)..
- Arrange the vegetables on top concentrically, layering them so that only a little bit of the peel is visible..
- Top with a pinch of salt, pepper, and thyme..
- Cover with some parchment paper (cut to fit your dish). Weight with some spare slices of veggie if necessary. Bake for 45-50 minutes until vegetables are tender..
Remy is the star of his own segment in the Disneyland Paris show, Disney Dreams!. Remy is the official mascot in the diner Chef's De France, and walks around the diner with somebody by his side visiting the customers' table to table with a few jokes and surprises. Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy Remy (A. He is a bluish-gray rat from Paris with a passion for food and dreams of becoming a professional chef. Remy is a rat who simply adores food and its quality.