Indonesian style siumay. Indonesian style siumay This recipe is created by the founder of the cooking club I joined. My son happens to favor this kind of snacks in rainy season. It is very easy & delicious.
All you have to do is adding or decreasing the amount of sugar. Use a non stick pan, grease lightly with cooking oil & heat up using low heat. See great recipes for #sagoo and dry fruits, Indonesian style siumay too! You can have Indonesian style siumay using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian style siumay
- You need 500 gr of white fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shallots.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chicken buillion.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 gr of labu air or zucchini, steamed, grated & drained.
- You need 450 gr of sagoo flour.
- It’s 25 sheets of store bought wonton wrappers.
Kolak is an Indonesian dessert contains of banana, cassava, and pumpkin in a coconut milk soup. This dish is popular during the holy month of Ramadhan. There are other ingredients that are palatable for this sweet dessert such fermented cassava, jackfruits, and snakeskin fruits. Betawi style side dishes with rice cake, beehoon and tofu.
Indonesian style siumay instructions
- Mince finely the fish.
- Grind the shallots, garlics, sugar & salt into very fine texture..
- Mix well the fish, ground mixture, ground pepper, chicken buillion & sesame oil in a bowl..
- Add in the eggs one at a time, mix well..
- Add in the labu air or you can exchange with zucchini, and mix well..
- Add in the sagoo flour gradually. The texture supposed to be a soft dough..
- Prepare store bought wonton wrappers. Take one sheet & put a tablespoon of the dough on the wrapper. Then fold as you like..
- Put the stuffed siumay on a tray that has been greased with some cooking oil. Line them densely & brush some water on top..
- Steam for 20 minutes on medium high or until well cooked..
Indonesian fried tofu and meat cake. Indonesian style of siumay served with peanut sauce. Ojolali Signature Ice Chendol with Gula Melaka. A big company that produce many variant of food or drink with basic product from Banana. We produce our product with homemade and in Indonesian style.