Wallahalla Pasta. Wallahalla Pasta Its my version of a favorite dish of mine from one of my favorite restaurants. And according to my family it turned out a success. The home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality.
Outback Steakhouse Wallahalla Pasta – Tip, Main Dishes, Pasta, Sauces. A dash of red or cayenne pepper needs to be added – that will make the recipe the same as OB. Editor's note: Thanks for the tip GT! You can have Wallahalla Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wallahalla Pasta
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Linguine Noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 bag of Frozen Small Cooked Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Squash, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 Head of Broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small Container White Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 pkg. of Baby Carrots, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Small Bag of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1 jar of Shredded Parmesan Cheese for garnish, optional.
Title: Recipe: Outback Steakhouse Wallahalla Pasta – Tip. Outback Steakhouse is known for their steak, but they also do this delicious pasta dinner. Many thanks to Rick Mainhart for serving up this recipe. Team it up with some salad and some bread, and you will have a complete meal.
Wallahalla Pasta step by step
- Rinse off, chop, and slice the vegetables and set aside. Rinse off the chicken breast and cut into bite size chunks and set aside. Thaw and rinse off the shrimp and set aside..
- In a large pot bring linguine Noodles to a boil then turn heat down and let noodles simmer til tender..
- While noodles are cooking…in a small skillet add 4 Tbsps. Butter. Then add the chicken chunks and cook til no longer pink. Then add the shrimp and cook til shrimp is heated through. Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt the rest of the butter and add all the vegetables. Sautee vegetables til tender. Add the chicken and shrimp mixture. Then add the Alfredo Sauce and mix everything together..
- When noodles is done strain the water and add noodles back into the pot. Add the meat and vegetable mixture to the noodles and mix well til noodles is coated..
- To serve sprinkle a little bit of shredded parmesan cheese on top and enjoy..
Melt butter in a large skillet. Whisk in cream, ketchup and spices. Continue to simmer and reduce while you continue with the rest of the recipe, stirring occasionally with a wire whisk. Pasta can be the way to go!! You will love all of these great pasta recipes.