Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad. Great recipe for Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad. This isn't so much of a recipie as it is a healthy dinner idea. Chop the kale into bite-size pieces and place in a large salad bowl; set aside.
But it will be with a heavy heart as they mourn a man who not only made a killer polenta but was very much. Mike's Amazing Mayonnaise is Chefler Foods premium brand of extra heavy mayonnaise. Using only the highest quality vegetable oil and the freshest egg yolks, Mike's Amazing Mayonnaise contains the perfect balance of fermented vinegar, lemon juice, real sugar and natural spices. You can have Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
- It’s of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- You need of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- You need of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Prepare of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- Prepare 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- It’s 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- You need of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Halved Black Olives.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- It’s of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- It’s of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- Prepare of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- Prepare of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
SALADS Made with fresh lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion and carrots. SOUP, CHILI, STEW Jersey Mike's Chef Salad. Made with Mike's Signature Ground Beef: The perfect blend of short rib, sirloin, chuck and brisket with a big bold rich flavor. Served with lettuce, tomato, pickle on fresh made buns.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad step by step
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
Choice of Side: Potato Skins, Potato Salad, Red Raisin Slaw Or French Fries. All Burgers include your choice of cole slaws, french fries, salad, onion rings or garlic fries. View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for CHEF SALAD. BAKED HAM, TURKEY, SWISS CHEESE, MOZZARELLA CHEESE, BACON BITS, TOMATO AND CUCUMBERS ON A BED OF LETTUCE Chef's Notes: You can use the tops of the green onions to chop up and use as a garnish. Usually pasta salads are a bit bland, but this recipe has great texture, great crunch and wonderful flavor.