Healthy muffin treats for dogs. Carrot Dog Muffins are great soft dog treats for your pet's senior dog diet, to use as puppy cakes or for a special occasion treat for a dog of any age. Made with all natural grains and carrots, these puppy dog cakes are tasty, healthy and soft–great for your old dog and his sensitive teeth! Sweet Potato Puppy Muffins: A Simple Grain-Free Dog Treat Recipe.
Prep mini muffin tin with non-stick spray. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add water, egg, and peanut butter. You can cook Healthy muffin treats for dogs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffin treats for dogs
- You need 2 (5 oz) of cans salmon skinless and boneless drained.
- Prepare 6 of broccoli florets broken up.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots shredded.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of NOTE * I Made this again and used 1 small sweet potato shredded.
- It’s 2 of zucchinis shredded.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast shredded.
- It’s of And chopped it up in a food processor and I left.
- Prepare of Out broccoli, carrots, salmon and cheese *.
These easy homemade dog treats with pumpkin puree and banana make great cookies for dogs. Get the recipe: Healthy Homemade Banana Pumpkin Dog Treats by Pook's Pantry Final Thoughts. Making homemade dog treats couldn't be easier when you have these recipes on hand, and seeing your dog's tail wagging with excitement as soon as they get the first sniff will make every bit of effort worth it, Great recipe for Healthy muffin treats for dogs. Turmeric has many health benefits and my dogs go bonkers for them.
Healthy muffin treats for dogs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat 24 min muffin tins with coconut oil.
- In a food processor finely chop broccoli and carrots and throughly mix in rest of ingredients.
- Press into min muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve your pup a healthy treat.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container for up to a week.
I feel good giving my dogs homemade food because I know exactly what's in it. ♥️ The recipe makes a large amount of dog treats. I don't think I cooked them enough, because the treats were still bendable after baking. But my dog adored eating them, and I will make them again, only a half batch next time. Chicken and Rice Mini Muffin Dog Treats Recipe. Here are three simple pumpkin recipes for dogs with four ingredients or less.