Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup. So easy that a child can make it – with free downloadable recipe sheet suitable for cooking with your kids. Warm and comforting, this homemade chicken noodle soup recipe has added courgette noodles (zoodles!) for an extra hit of nutritious veg! Potato, Pea & Mint Soup (Mean Green Soup) A Kid Friendly Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe that doesn't have any ingredients that will offend your picky eaters.
Egg drop soup with shredded zucchini and noodles This activity should open up a discussion about the similarities and differences of the recipes which all have the common vein of being a noodle soup! (This recipe has been simplified to be kid. Check out this guest post all about a kid-friendly version of homemade chicken noodle soup! Quick and Nutritious Kid-friendly Chicken Noodle Soup. You can have Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup
- You need 1/2 of zucchini, finely shredded.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder (or 1 cube).
- You need 2 of eggs scrambled.
- It’s 1 pkg of instant ramen noodles(toss the pkg of powder in the trash).
It is so nice to have a warm bowl of homemade healing chicken soup for your little ones if they are feeling under the weather in the winter. Kid-friendly chicken soup can be very simple to make. When you've got a table full of hungry mouths to feed, sometimes you want the fastest, easiest solution for getting dinner on the table. Add shredded chicken and peas and turn heat down to low.
Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup step by step
- Bring the water and chicken soup seasoning to a boil..
- Once its boiling, drop in the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 5 min or until noodles are cooked to your liking then serve♡.
- My 2 year old scrambled the eggs in a bowl and helped shred the zucchini. If you let them help in the kitchen they're more likely to eat the meal. He LOVED this soup!.
Cook for a few minutes to combine flavors. Taste soup and season to taste with salt and pepper. When noodles are cooked, serve the soup garnished with limes and fresh cilantro. This nourishing Toddler Approved Alphabet Chicken Soup is perfect to help fight off the sniffles. It's also delicious and who doesn't like alphabet shaped pasta?!?