韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP. Jewel Bibimbap may have started out fine, but the ending was terrible. Kyle and Ruby should've ended up together, and so should Kkeut Soon and Ho Bak.
You can cook 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP
- Prepare 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 1 pack of – chicken / pork bulgogi.
- You need 1 pack of – kimchi (150 ~ 200 grams).
- Prepare of Soy bean sprout.
- It’s of Spinach (I used the one with round leaves).
- It’s of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Cucumber / zucchini.
韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP step by step
- Cook rice as usual.
- SOY BEAN SPROUT >>> Blanch soy bean sprout with water and some salt. Once cooked use tongs to remove soy bean sprout and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked sprouts with some salt and sesame oil.
- SPINACH >>> Blanch spinach with water. Once cooked use tongs to remove it and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked spinach with some salt and sesame oil.
- CARROT >>> cut the carrot into match sticks. Put them into a bowl, and mix with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until sweating. PLEASE REFER TO #8.
- If you are using zucchini please refer to #6. If you are using cucumber please refer to #7.
- ZUCCHINI >>> cut zucchini into matchsticks and mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- CUCUMBER >>> Cut the cucumber into halves lengthwise and slice thinly crosswise. Mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat. Squeeze out excess water from the carrot. Add a few drops of cooking oil to the pan and sauté the carrot for 1 minute. Put it on the platter next to the soy bean sprouts and spinach.
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil in the pan and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber / zucchini. Sauté with a few drops of sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry bulgogi.
- BIBIMBAP SAUCE >>> 2 tablespoon – gochujang 1 tablespoon – sesame oil 1 tablespoon – sugar (I used cane sugar) 1 tablespoon – water (I used the water I used to blanch veg) 1 tablespoon – roasted sesame seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon – vinegar (I used apple vinegar) 1 teaspoon – minced garlic (optional.
- Plate the bibimbap with an egg York on top.
- Reheat the water used to blanch vegetables, put some seasoning and spring onion to serve it as soup.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.