asparagus veggie chicken pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, combine the carrot, onion, peppers, zucchini, summer squash and broccoli. In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth.
You could add another green vegetable such as sugar snap peas or green beans. Sliced bell peppers, broccoli or cauliflower florets, or green onions would all. Grilling the chicken and asparagus for this pasta adds a ton of flavor. You can have asparagus veggie chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of asparagus veggie chicken pasta
- You need 1 can of asparagus cut.
- You need 1 of fresh yellow squash in slices.
- It’s 1 of fresh zucchini in slices.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion in slices.
- It’s 1 large of tomato diced.
- You need 1 packages of rotini pasta uncooked.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon in slices.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast (cut into chunks about 1 1/2 inch thick).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper crushed.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Grilling asparagus is my favorite way to prepare it. This Lemon Parmesan Grilled Asparagus is one of my favorite side dishes to make when we need a vegetable on our dinner plates. Lemon Garlic Chicken Asparagus Pasta – juicy chicken & tender asparagus, tossed in a delicious creamy lemon garlic sauce. Asparagus is by far my favorite spring vegetable and I love pairing it with lemon and garlic.
asparagus veggie chicken pasta step by step
- boil Rotini pasta according to directions on package, when done pour into colander and let drain..
- fried bacon until almost Crispy, add chicken into bacon, fry until chicken is done, lay the chicken and bacon on paper towels..
- saute the squash ,zucchini for about 6 minutes..
- now saute the onions and tomatoes until onions are soft, now add asparagus,cook for one minute..
- and a large bowl put drained pasta, bacon and chicken, zucchini and squash,now the seasoning, toss well, add the Alfredo,toss real good until well mixed..
- now add your asparagus mixture .toss lightly. garnish with parmesan cheese..
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pour chicken stock into the pan. Then stir in asparagus, garlic, salt and pepper. Return chicken to the pan, and warm through. Stir chicken mixture into pasta, and mix well.