Chicken Italienne. Dip chicken pieces into tomato sauce mixture and coat with KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in shallow pan coated with cooking spray or foil-lined. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
I serve the chicken on submarine rolls with a bit of the sauce and some chopped lettuce. You could also cut the chicken breasts in half and make sliders. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. You can cook Chicken Italienne using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Italienne
- It’s 3/4 lb of chicken.
- You need 2 medium of zucchini.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of "Italian style" diced tomatoes (w/garlic, basil & oregano).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of (instant) chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Transfer cooking juices to a small saucepan; bring to a boil. If you're a lover of pasta, risotto, cannelloni, crispy chicken Milanese and more then you're going to love our Italian chicken recipes. Chicken supremes are stuffed with 'nduja, ricotta, lemon zest and thyme in this standout spring. Chicken cacciatore translates as 'chicken hunter', and.
Chicken Italienne instructions
- Cut zucchini into bite sized chunks.
- Dice Onions.
- Slice each chicken cutlet cross-wise, in strips..
- Mix flour, salt & oregano; use to coat cutlets.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook cutlets, half at a time until brown on both sides, then remove.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to drippings that remain in the skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook onion until golden.
- Add zucchini & cook, stirring occasionally until golden & tender-crisp..
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken bouillon, 1/2 cup water, chicken & basil..
- Simmer until cooked..
These restaurant-worthy chicken dinner recipes will satisfy your cravings at home — without the big bill at the end of the night. Plus it's readily available and affordable. Place cold chicken breast rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. The chicken is topped with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.