Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers. In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, cumin, grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire and chipotle. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle pan over medium-high. I love veggie burgers, but they can get expensive and they're not always the healthiest.
As much as I love a good, juicy beef burger, there is something fabulous about a chicken burger. In a medium bowl, combine the beef, chipotle hot sauce, grated yellow onion and two-thirds of the grated garlic; season with kosher salt and pepper. Rach uses rotisserie chicken as a shortcut in this southwestern-inspired recipe. You can cook Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 envelope of Mccormick chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/3 of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mccormick smoke house seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s of toppings.
- You need 1 of wheat buns.
- It’s 1 of thousand island dresding.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of avocados.
- You need 1 of pickles.
Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. With cheddar, bacon, lettuce tomato, red onions, pickles, mustard ketchup, and mayo. Vegan Chipotle Aioli recipe slightly adapted from Minimalist Baker. Nutrition approximate per patty only; does not include chipotle aioli.
Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers step by step
- Start by dicing all your veggies. Add olive oil to skillet and add veggies and garlic cook till tender let cool..
- Once veggies are cool add to ground chicken along with all seasonings. Spray a pan with cooking spray make patties cook till done about 7-10minutes each side. Serve with desired toppings.Enjoy!.
For the chicken, heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat, melt butter and add the onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and stir to soften, add chipotle in adobo, add honey and stock, stir in crema and cheese, add chicken and heat through. It's a good source of fiber and protein, cholesterol free, and certified vegan by the American Vegetarian Association. Combine apple cider vinegar, water, ½ tsp salt and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. In the Hand All sandwiches served with house chips. Lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles upon request.