Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts slow cooked with a creamy white wine and mushroom mixture. This quick and easy recipe calls for just five main ingredients, yet is tasty enough to serve for company!
Creamy Chicken & Bacon "I made this recipe and it was the most delicious chicken dinner I have ever had. I have made Julia Child's recipes with wine and cream which was delicious, and I will honestly say that the sauce in this recipe was better than Julia Child's white sauce. Picture this: Juicy, tender chicken breasts, simmered in a flavourful and creamy herb sauce with a hint of garlic — HELLO — easy weekday meal. You can cook Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken fajita meat, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 large of yellow squash, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian blend seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper.
The BEST sauce So thick and creamy, this creamy herb sauce pairs perfectly over rice, pasta, or Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in heaven. One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside to cool..
- While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta till al'dente, drain and set aside..
- While the chicken and pasta are cooking, fry bacon until almost crisp, drain and add chopped veggies. Saute till soft. Drain any additional grease and set aside..
- To assemble: mix pasta, alfredo, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and seasonings. Stir in bacon, veggies and chopped chicken..
- Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish sprayed well with nonstick spray. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and it's hot and bubbly..
Not to mention it is Keto-friendly. In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, water, chives, salt and pepper; spoon over chicken.