BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup. BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup I came up with this recipe as an experiment after having surgery and not being able to eat much! Great recipe for BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo. I don't use the shells from the seafood (Ocassionally) to make it more easier to eat and less picking and.
Learn how to make your favorite recipes in no time. We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Here is our list of soup recipes. You can cook BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup
- You need 2-3 of frozen mesquite chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 oz of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can Campbells cream of Chicken soup.
- You need Tbspn of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped Kale.
- You need 2 cups of Sliced Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sliced Squash.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
Table of contents : – Chicken Noodle Soup from leftover roast chicken – Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup – Vegetable soup – Beef Broth Soup (Liquid only) – Taco Soup – Lemony Red. Roasted garlic bread is layered with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and soft mozzarella cheese — then Spread the butter on the cut sides of the bread, sprinkle with rosemary, and place on a baking sheet. QUETRITION'S HEALTHYBITE COOKING SHOW – Que prepare's a quick and easy capreseContinue Reading Chicken Greek Gyros instructions. Dice or slice chicken breasts and stir fry in coconut oil.
BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup step by step
- Boil chicken breast in vegetable broth until soft and choppable approx 15 mins.
- Add Chicken Bouillion, onion, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and kale. Cook until Kale is soft. 10 mins.
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup. Use water to get all of it out by stirring. Cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until cream is completely dissolved..
- Add Sliced Zucchini and Squash lastly. Turn off heat so that the squash and zucchini does not become 'mushy'. The heat from the base will cook it..
Toss in Ken's Greek salad dressing. Assemble gyros with toppings listed, according to preference. Wrap in Hungry Girl (or other preferred low carb wrap). Here is how you achieve it. This is a great basic Sausage and Gravy!