Soba Noodle Bowl.
You can have Soba Noodle Bowl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodle Bowl
- Prepare 4 of servings of Buckwheat Noodles.
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Tuna.
- You need of Kimchi.
- Prepare 25 of Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 1 of Long Cucumber.
- It’s 5 of sweet yams.
- It’s of Concentrated Japanese Noodle Soup Base.
- You need of Optional Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Soba Noodle Bowl instructions
- Coat the tuna with Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Sear the tuna on a fry pan on high for about 30 sec on each side. Then remove from heat..
- Slice the cucumber, yams thinly and slice the brussels sprouts in half..
- Roast the Brussels Sprouts in the oven 350 f for about 10-15 min.
- Cook the yam on a fry pan until soft and slightly crispy..
- Now boil the noodles to desired time and strain..
- Now place the noodles in a bowl and pour a little noodle sauce then top with tuna, cucumber, yams, brussels sprouts and kimchi. Optional sesame seeds..