Tarragon Deviled Eggs.
You can have Tarragon Deviled Eggs using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tarragon Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise (fresh is better, but store-bought works fine).
- It’s 1 of minced garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried tarragon or, if you're lucky (I wasn't), freshly chopped.
Tarragon Deviled Eggs step by step
- If you just boiled the eggs, let them cool down first. Peel them carefully and cut them in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the yolks..
- Combine the yolks with mayonnaise, garlic, and tarragon. Mix with a fork until you get a smooth, creamy paste..
- Scoop the mixture back into the egg whites, sprinkle with additional tarragon if desired. Voilá!.