Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable. Here's an easy chicken breast marinade for quick weeknight meals. All you do is mix together lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, and black pepper and pour it into a large, resealable plastic bag. These flavor-packed grilled summer vegetables utilize what we refer to as our "Master Marinade" to wake up all of the fresh flavors of the veggies without overpowering them.
Remove the marinated chicken from the sauce and place on top of the vegetables. The time depends on the size of the chicken, so check and adjust the cooking time as necessary. If you have kept the chicken on the bone you might need to cook for a little longer. You can have Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable
- It’s 400 g of chicken.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 pack of okra.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s of #2tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare of #1tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s of #1 grated garlic.
- You need of #salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mixed herb.
The chicken and vegetables can be marinated and skewered together if you prefer. Just don't crowd the veggies and chicken. Stick to vegetables that work well on the grill, including zucchini slices, onion, mushrooms and bell peppers. Skewer the chicken alternating with vegetables for best results.
Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable instructions
- Make a marine liquid. Mix the vinegar, maple syrup and the mixed herb..
- Cut the chicken into the bite size, put them into a plastic bag with #ingredients. Massage gently, leave for 10min. Coat the chicken with the potato starch, stir-fry the chicken well. When cooked, place them directly to the marine liquid..
- Chop each vegetable into bite size except the tomato, stir-fry them with olive oil, but don't mix too much. Season with salt and pepper..
- Hard boil the okra, cut them half, cut the tomato, and add all vegetables into the marine liquid. Mix all gently. Rest in fridge overnight. Sometimes mix up and down as the liquid covers all..
The answer: marinated veggies with chicken sausage. In this flavor-rich dish, colorful summer veggies like zucchini, squash, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and green beans soak in a tart marinade; chicken sausage adds a boost of protein. Pro tip: Make sure to use an all-natural chicken sausage to avoid preservatives and keep the sodium low. Marinate – Combine chicken kabob marinade ingredients in casserole dish. Prep – Preheat cast iron grill pan to medium-high heat.