Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs. Cut chicken into large cubes and place in a bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, cracked pepper, and rosemary. Lemon chicken has always been one of my favorite kinds of chicken.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Skewers: In a bowl,add ginger garlic paste,yogurt,cream,black pepper powder,salt,turmeric powder,chicken powder,lemon zest,dried rosemary,dried thyme,lemon juice and whisk well. Thread lemon slices and marinated chicken on skewers. These lemon pepper chicken skewers are just perfect for a light, yet filling summer supper, I think. You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs
- Prepare of For the Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of For the Chicken Skewers.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 3-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 of bellpeppers (any color), deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini, cut into slices.
They couldn't be easier to put together – I just cut all the chicken to uniform sizes, let it marinate for just a bit in the lemon pepper marinade that I whipped together, spear it all onto skewers and pop it onto the indoor grill. The Lemon Pepper Seasoning is also a core element of the Lemon Yogurt Dipping Sauce, which really takes these Chicken Skewers to the next level. This Greek yogurt based dip is creamy, savory, and oh so delicious. Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs A Wood Pellet Grill Recipe Cooking Directions: Louisiana Wood Pellet Grill.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs step by step
- For the Lemon Pepper Marinade: Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic until well-combined..
- For the Chicken Skewers: Place chicken pieces into a large zip top bag. Pour in half of lemon pepper marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. While chicken is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water, if using, to prevent them from burning easily..
- Skewer pieces of chicken and veggies onto the skewers. Drizzle olive oil onto an indoor grill pan or brush an outdoor grill with to prevent sticking over medium heat. Place skewers onto grill and grill approximately 10 minutes on each side until the chicken has cooked throughout and the juices run clear when pricked with a sharp knife. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with other half of reserved marinade..
To prepare the grill for cooking, check your pellet supply – top off or change flavors as needed. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so all the chicken tenders get covered. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.