Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake. Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously prepared baking dish. Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely. Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
I knew that he would love this meal. The honey mustard sauce is made with heavy cream which gives this sauce a creamy delicious taste. Tangy, sweet, and bold which gives the chicken a delicious flavor. You can have Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake
- Prepare 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of zucchini.
Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously prepared baking dish. Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely. Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts. After thinking for a few minutes this skillet Honey Mustard chicken recipe was born.
Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake instructions
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 12mins.if you dont want broccoli get over cooked..
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
Now I didn't tell them it was made with mustard because a few might have refused. 😉 They all loved it and requested it be put on the regular dinner rotation. honey mustard chicken consists of tender pieces of chicken smothered in a sweet and tangy, creamy mustard sauce. this honey mustard chicken recipe is refreshing in its simplicity and gratifying in its crowd-pleasing taste. this post is sponsored by mirum, all opinions are my own. More Honey Mustard Recipes: Baked Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard — The nuggets are baked rather than fried. Not only does baking keep them healthier, but there's less stovetop babysitting, and they still turn out crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.. To a large skillet, add the oil and chicken, and cook over. Whisk together honey, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth.