Pasta Primavera with Chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in sauce and pasta mixture. Heat through, stirring in enough of the reserved pasta cooking water if needed to reach desired consistency. Chicken and Pasta Primavera Chicken and Pasta Primavera. You can cook Pasta Primavera with Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera with Chicken
- You need 1 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of large carrots, sliced into ribbons.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons.
- It’s 16 oz of linguine.
- It’s 10 oz of cooked shredded chicken.
The price is determined by the national average.. Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera is a delicious weeknight dinner recipe that's loaded with veggies and super simple to make! It's Richa again from My Food Story and I'm bringing you this super delicious, super easy chicken pasta primavera recipe!. Pasta is definitely our favourite dinner and we make some almost every week.
Pasta Primavera with Chicken instructions
- In a blender, combine basil, mayonnaise, parmesan, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper, & black pepper. Process until smooth to make a pesto..
- Place linguini in boiling water. Cook for 8 minutes..
- Add carrots to pasta. Cook 2 minutes. Add zucchini. Cook 2 more minutes. Drain..
- Add pasta mixture back to pot. Add chicken & pesto to pot. Toss to mix well..
- Cook over low heat until heated through, about 7 minutes..
Because pasta is always so easy to put together and the. Uncover; add asparagus and cooked chicken. Then add the broccoli; cook for another minute. Thicken to lightly coat a spoon; add in the chicken and peas and reduce the heat to low. Bring a pot of water to a boil for the pasta.