Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce. Forget to add basil leaves into the stewed chicken is a must and make this dish very unique in taste and smell. 😭 This sauce is perfectly balanced and the basil makes the chicken irresistible. In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat.
If desired, serve with optional ingredients. Boneless chicken: I used boneless skinless white meat but boneless skinless chicken thighs can be used instead. How to prevent peeled potatoes from browning : Chicken stew calls for cubed potatoes. You can have Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1/2 of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wine or d.o.m..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce..
- Prepare of Cut:.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of small ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small chili (it's up to u whether u want to add or not).
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- Prepare 30 ml of oil.
- It’s 30 ml of wine or d.o.m..
- It’s 30 ml of soy sauce.
- You need leaves of Few basil.
Once you have peeled and cubed the potatoes cover them with cold water to prevent them from browning while preparing the rest of the ingredients. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, pepper and meat tenderizer and sauté in olive oil for a couple of minutes, add to your cast iron pot, or any heavy pot. Add to the pot with chicken. To stew chicken breasts, you must simmer them in a mixture of water and chicken stock to infuse them with a stronger flavor.
Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce step by step
- Rinse, drain and then cut 1/2 boneless chicken breast into chunks..
- Grate 1 tbsp ginger juice with the help of an inexpensive cute ginger grater and garlic presser..
- Marinate 1/2 boneless chicken, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp wine or d.o.m., 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oyster sauce in a bowl..
- Slice 3 shallots, 1 small ginger, 1 spring onions..
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté 3 sliced shallots, 1 small sliced ginger and 1 spring onion until fragrant..
- Add chicken and stir well..
- Add seasonings for 4 mins in medium heat..
- Forget to add some basil leaves. 😞😰😱 When almost done, add the fresh basil leaves and stir fry, then cover with a lid for 1 min. It's up to u..
The moisture from the water and chicken stock makes it easier to slice or pull the meat. Stewing three chicken breasts requires approximately one hour. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pot; bring to a boil.