Crispy, Stilton pork chops. Dredge a pork chop in the flour, shaking off the excess, dip it into the eggs and then coat evenly with the breadcrumbs. These Crispy Boneless Breaded Pork Chops come out moist on the inside and crispy on the outside! Crispy Breaded Pork Chops in the Air Fryer.
Salt and pepper pork chops to taste and dip in the egg mixture. This Video will show you how to make a Crispy Pork Chop Quick and Easy. I really Like to Cook Home Cooked meals most of the time. You can have Crispy, Stilton pork chops using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy, Stilton pork chops
- It’s of Good quality pork chops (butchers).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Pork chop rub – 1 teaspoon of each.
- It’s of Dried thyme.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Garlic granules.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Apple sauce – 4 table spoons.
- It’s of Whole grain mustard- 2 table spoons.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Stuffing mix (dry).
I have a lot more how to. Using boneless center-cut loin chops kept our crispy pan-fried pork chops recipe fast and easy. Cornstarch formed an ultra-crisp sheath and gave the pork chops a light and crisp casing. Buttermilk brought a lighter texture and tangy flavor.
Crispy, Stilton pork chops step by step
- Set your chops on your tray and coat with olive oil.
- Combine your mix for the rub and massage in to the chops. Push the mix in to the chops so the meat is softer- set aside.
- Mix the apple sauce and mustard together then spoon equal measures on to the chops and spread. It is enough for roughly 1 large teaspoon per chop (6 chops).
- Crumble your Stilton and place on top of the chops. I used this danish blue and much prefer my usual Stilton! Plus it crumbles much better!.
- Mix your bread crumbs and dry stuffing mix together – just enough to coat the chops. I made 2 pork chops with out the cheese for kids!.
- I cook on 180 for about 20-25 minutes..
If you're a pork chop fan, Taiwanese-style pork chops are definitely up your alley. You can easily make Taiwanese pork chops at home! They're perfect for busy weeknights or for when a craving for something fried to a crisp hits. The meat is marinated in a mixture with Chinese. Learn how to fry breaded pork chops that are perfectly crispy outside while keeping the meat inside so flavorful, juicy, and tender.