General Tso Noodles with Chicken. I love the thick, shiny, restaurant-style sauce in this recipe. Gone are the days of ordering General Tso's Chicken whenever the craving strikes, now you can make it right at home! Making this recipe with Ramen Noodle is quite, easy, and convenient.
This slow cooker chicken has all the flavors you love from Chinese takeout, served over egg noodles with crunchy peanuts on top. While chicken is browning, whisk together the sauce ingredients. When all the chicken has browned, return all the chicken to the pan. You can have General Tso Noodles with Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of General Tso Noodles with Chicken
- Prepare 1 of onion (julienne).
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage (julienne).
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (sliced).
- You need 1 of carrot (sliced).
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast (strips).
- You need 1 bottle of General Tsao sauce (your choice).
- It’s 1 package of rice noodles.
While the chicken is cooking, cook ramen noodles according to package directions. Toss noodles with the chicken before serving. This isn't General Tso's… So I know that this probably doesn't look like your typical General Tso's that you get for take-out but that's because I didn't bother to fry the chicken. I don't see the point of doing that at home because it splatters everywhere and it's just so much more work than you really need it to be.
General Tso Noodles with Chicken instructions
- Stir-fry chicken until medium cooked..
- Add veggies and continue stir-frying process until chicken and veggies are cooked (approximately 20 minutes, but varies)..
- Add General Tso sauce and cook for another 5-10 minutes so it blends with chicken and veggies..
- Cook rice noodles separately (to your own taste).
- Add noodles to General Tso chicken sauce and toss several times..
Crispy coated chicken cooked in a spicy and savoury sauce. One of the crowd pleasing chicken dish and its so simple and easy to make at home. There is a history behind General Tso's Chicken. While chicken is browning, whisk together the sauce ingredients. When all the chicken has browned, return all the chicken to the pan.