Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes. Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes step by step. Cook potatoes in salted water and once cooked add butter, whole milk and mix very good. Chop onion, and cut zucchini and eggplant to cubes.
Succulent Chicken thighs and drumsticks with crispy skin, combine with baby potatoes and a host of herbs to create a delicious one pot meal. Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes. Cut each potato lengthwise in half and scoop potato from skin into same bowl; discard skin. You can cook Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes
- Prepare 6 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of zucchini squash.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 200 g of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 pack of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This recipe for garlicky pan-fried chicken and creamy mashed potatoes loses a lot of the fat but none of the flavor of classic fried chicken. Lay the chicken thighs out flat on a work surface. A homemade barbecue sauce comes together quickly and is a great way to control sodium and added sugar. Creamy chicken with loads of flavors and topped with browned mashed potatoes.
Stewed chicken thighs with mashed potatoes instructions
- Cook potatoes in salted water and once cooked add butter, whole milk and mix very good..
- Chop onion, and cut zucchini and eggplant to cubes. Add all veggies and sauté in pan for about 15 minutes. Add chicken thighs and tomato paste and cook (simmer) for another 45 minutes (with the lid)..
- Serve with avocado and enjoy..
A great way to use leftover mashed potatoes. I love it. love it. why? It is creamy, it is garlic, it is mushrooms, it is buttery, it is chicken and it is mashed potatoes. This is creamy garlic mushroom chicken yummy. Transfer the chicken out of the dutch oven to a plate.