Zucchini Parmesan Casserole. Add the zucchini and toss gently to mix. Pour into prepared baking dish and even the top. Mix the bread crumbs with the parmesan cheese.
This Creamy Parmesan Baked Zucchini recipe is the ultimate vegetarian dinner idea! Fresh zucchini slices are covered with cream sauce and baked until bubbly and golden in this easy comfort food meal. Parmesan Zucchini reminds me of this incredible Eggplant Parmesan, sans tomato sauce, or this wonderfully cheesy Zucchini Casserole. You can cook Zucchini Parmesan Casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Casserole
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 3 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice).
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 10 3/4 oz of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper.
- It’s 6 cup of zucchini, unpeeled, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
In the prepared dish, combine zucchini, onion, garlic, eggs, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese. Zucchini and creamy Parmesan cheese are the show stoppers in this casserole. It's zucchini season, and I am always looking for new recipes to enjoy. Since this baked zucchini dish is so simple to prep, it has become one of my favorites to make for my family.
Zucchini Parmesan Casserole instructions
- Combine butter, chex, & parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Combine soup, onion powder, parsley, salt, & white pepper. Stir in zucchini & 2/3 cup chex mixture. Mix well. Pour into shallow baking dish. Top with remaining crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender & chex are golden brown..
This Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is simple to make and ideal side dish for any meal! This is a simple layered casserole with three elements: roasted zucchini, a really good homemade tomato sauce and Parmesan Roasting, rather than frying the zucchini, allows you to cut down on olive oil and time. This delicious Casserole is filled with layers of sliced vegetables topped with lots of seasonings and shredded Parmesan cheese that is baked to perfection! What to Serve with Squash Zucchini and Tomato Casserole. This casserole recipe makes a delicious side to most meals but whenever we grill out we always serve this casserole.